Vivian Chan is the creator of The Sustainable Business Growth Catalyst framework, which teaches successful, but overwhelmed leaders how to grow a sustainable business that allows them to take months off without the fear of it all falling apart. She’s helped clients to fix broken systems and replaced them with streamlined workflows, and built high-performing and engaging teams that attract and retain top talents. As a Gallup trained BP10 coach, she’s helped thousands of students discover, develop and direct their business-building talents through her online program.
Vivian majored in telecommunications engineering technology. With 10 years of management and operation experience, she’s passionate about organizing different people to work together productively, and optimize resources for maximum efficiency. She believes that great leaders know their strengths and can call on the right strength at the right time. Being a natural potential-spotter and talent-nurturer, one of her greatest joys is helping people unlock their unique potential within and turn them into superpowers in what they do.
She’s also been featured in podcasts and websites like Interact, Thrive Global, Billion Success, Enterprise League, CEO Blog Nation and more. She currently lives in New York City.
- Strengths-based leadership
- Finding your leadership style by honoring your strengths
- Ways to be more self-aware
- Leveraging your strengths in business and identifying talent gaps in your team
- Building a team who wants to grow with you as your business expands
- Retaining top talents and high-performing team members
- Communicating effectively with your team to meet their needs (and vice versa)
- Increasing employee engagement to achieve better business outcomes (it’s about the behaviors that drive numbers)
- Barriers to delegation; effective delegation
- Setting up your business to run without you
- Making space for time away from business
- Gaining back more time by automating repeatable
- Walking away from your business without the fear of it all falling apart
(Expert topics can be tailored to your needs.)
For media enquiries, to arrange interviews, or to request a comment, please contact Vivian at firstname.lastname@example.org